Welcome to Lubba
Are you ready to hit a new personal record?
Lubba is the app for runners who want to get better at running.
Setup running workouts on your Apple Watch like never before.
With Lubba you can create custom structured workout intervals automatically synced to your Watch.
All workouts are saved directly to Apple Health and you can export your data to all major export formats.
If you have any feedback or suggestions please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Run a specified distance or for a specified duration.
- Create complex custom structured workouts with intervals, warmups, cooldowns, recovery, etc.
- Import and export structured workouts to and from TrainingPeaks!
- Create custom workout templates
- Create pacing splits with positive or negative splits with optional reference route for hill effort configuration
- Stores workouts on Apple Health to allow integration with other apps seamlessly.
- Connect to Strava to allow direct export. No need for any other third-party apps!
- Export to GPX and TCX workout files.
- Easy to use UI, sets the most common settings for you to avoid unnecessary complexity.
Here's the video I'm sending to App Store review team. Thought I'd share it here as well, to show a very short demo of creating a custom workout. The blur at the end was completely accidental but looked kind of appropriate considering how fast I run 😏 pic.twitter.com/eKI2SCKbFl— Viktor Hesselbom (@mrhesselbom) March 21, 2022